K1-B0 x Suicidal!Reader

Requested by sanata101

DISCLAIMER: if you read the title, you know what to look out for (also I'm not sorry for the picture)

POV of Keebo

(Btw this takes place before Miu's death and after Korekiyo's execution)

I stumbled as Miu dragged me by my wrist down the hallway. "C'mon, keep up!" she yelled. She looked more panicked than usual. "What is it, Iruma-san?" I asked. She stopped in front of the gymnasium, where everybody had gathered in a crowd. Everybody was frightened and whispering. I looked up where everyone was staring and pointing and saw somebody standing on the top of the building. It looked like.. (Y/n). I looked around. She wasn't in the crowd.. "What's she doing up there?" I asked Kokichi. "Shuichi found a suicide note with (Y/n)'s name on it," he smirked, "She certainly got the attention she wanted.." I looked back up at (Y/n). I saw her feet at the edge of the roof..

Just then, Shuichi ran up to me. "Keebo! You've got to get up there! Maybe she'll listen to you," he begged. I nodded and ran up to Gonta. He looked down at me, his face worried. "You've got to throw me up there!" I shouted over all the noise. "I-Is Keebo sure? You could get hurt-" "Please, just do it!" I begged. Gonta hesitantly nodded and we hurried to the side of the building. I stepped on his hands and he threw me upwards. I pulled myself onto my feet and looked over at (Y/n), who had turned to look at me. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked calmly. "I-I can't take this Killing Game.. It's gone too far..." she said weakly. "We'll make it through this.. We're gonna survive, I know it!" I insisted, taking a few steps towards her. She backed up a bit, getting closer to the edge. "We'll go home and everything will be okay. Just trust me.." I continued. "You don't know me.. You don't know my life! I'd rather die here, I don't wanna go back!" She yelled. "Why don't you want to go back home? Just talk to me," I said quietly. "You wouldn't understand.. You wouldn't care! You're just a robot, I don't matter to you!" she screamed. I noticed tears running down her face. I stepped closer, "I do care, (Y/n).. You matter to everybody, not just me. Just talk to me, it's okay.." I persisted. She stepped back closer towards the edge.. "M-My parents.. They beat me.. My siblings d-don't care about me... M-My friends ignore me.. T-They don't care about my problems.." she mumbled. I stepped closer, she didn't back away. "They're not your friends. You shouldn't listen to what they tell you," I said. "I can't go back home.. I don't want to..." she hugged her arms tightly. "You can get through this.. Killing yourself won't help you.." I insisted. "I.. I don't wanna die.. But.. there's nothing else I can do..." she whispered weakly. "I can help you, (Y/n).. I care about you. Everyone here just wants you to be okay.." I begged, "Please.. don't do this.. I love you, (Y/n)." I took her hands and we locked eyes. I saw the despair in her face, the tears in her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. Finally, she stepped away from the edge and buried her face in my chest, sobbing. I wrapped my arms around her and stepped back. "We can get through this.." I whispered, stroking her head. "I-I trust you, Keebo.." she mumbled shakily. I smiled to myself. 

A/N

This is probably the saddest these oneshots will get. Don't expect a lot of serious shit here, I just thought this was a nice idea.

Anyways, I know this is said a lot but suicide is never the answer. Call the hotline, tell someone, just do what you can if you or someone you know is thinking about ending their life. Don't treat it like a joke or a call for attention. Everyone's life is equally important (unless we're talking about Tom Holland or Tom Hiddleston. Their lives are a bit more important to me). So, in conclusion, there's always help, you're never alone, somebody out there cares for you.

-Alex

P.S. thanks for 2K reads :D