Himiko Yumeno x Male!Reader

Requested by Unqu33ndb33

POV of Reader

I knocked on Himiko's dorm room with a pack of playing cards in my hand. She opened the door and smiled, "Hey, (Y/n).." "Hey, Himiko, can I come in?" I asked. "Sure," she replied, letting me inside. She sat down on her bed and I sat down next to her. 

I've known Himiko since the Killing Game started. She's always kinda stuck to me, and I kinda stuck to her.. I don't believe in magic, but she's been trying to convince me the entire time we've been here. I have developed a crush on her, and I want to impress her.. so I've let go of my usual technical self and I've decided to try a simple card trick..

"I wanted to show you a card trick I've been working on.." I mumbled. "Ooh, really? What've you got?" She asked excitedly. I handed her the deck and told her to pick a card. She took one card, looked at it and handed it back facedown to me. As I continued the trick, I noticed her glancing at me, smiling. It made me blush, I was worried I might mess up the trick..

"Is this your card?" I asked, flipping the top card and revealing the queen of hearts. "That was my card! You're really good at that!" She grinned. "Well, I'm not as good as you.. probably never will be. I'm not the magician here," I replied, blushing. "Well, you're right.." she wondered, "How about I show you a trick?" "Okay.." I said. She took the deck and shuffled it. Then, she handed me the deck, "Pick a card." I picked the three of diamonds.. "Now put it in your mouth, all the way," she said. I.. hesitantly did what she said and slid the card in my mouth. She took a card from the deck and wrote something on it, folded it and put it in her mouth. Suddenly, she pushed me closer to her and kissed me, full on the lips. She took the card out of her mouth and unfolded it. Three of diamonds.. I turned a deep red and took the neatly folded card out of my card and unfolded it.. ace of spades.. written on it was.. 

"I love you.." I read aloud. She hugged my waist and smiled, "I love you too.." I hugged her back and smiled stupidly. Maybe there is some magic in the world..