Teruteru Hanamura x Reader

Requested by Plit_Plat

POV of Reader

I sit at the shore of the island, watching the other students in the water. I know I'm not on duty, but I can't help but do my job. I'm the Ultimate Lifeguard, and saving lives is all I'm good at. The only downside is that I've been the main target for Hanamura, the Ultimate Cook. Monokuma gave me revealing, red Baywatch-like one pieces that Teruteru just loves.. It's embarrassing, honestly.. but I'm used to the attention of being a female lifeguard, which means constant flirting and pretending to drown just to get CPR. I'd happily break a rib when some pig does that. 

But.. the way Hanamura flirts with me is much different when I have the swimsuit on. He stutters and can't finish a sentence without staring and forgetting what he has to say. It's much different when I'm in my casual clothes. He flirts and makes pervy jokes nonstop when I'm wearing my hoodie. But, he's more flustered when I wear my swimsuit. It's a bit cute..

I look back and see Teruteru walking down the beach in his swimsuit. He notices me and looks away, covering his reddening face with his hand. A drop of blood falls from his chin.. I look back out into the water and pull up my knees. "Going in the water?" I call to him. "Ehm.. y-yeah.." he mumbles. "Okay," I say. "H-Hey, (Y/n)?" He asks. "Hm?" I look back. "Wh-What would happen if I were to ask for mouth-to-mouth?" He asks, attempting to sound smooth. "Lifeguards don't use mouth-to-mouth anymore, it was taken out," I explained. "Dammit.." he mutters under his breath. I laugh and he chuckles nervously with more blood running down his nose. "I wouldn't go in the water with that nosebleed, Hanamura. You'll attract sharks," I inform him. "Right.." he gives me a thumbs up. He walks up to me and sits next to me. I look back out towards the water. "You know how amazing you look right now?" He says, winking at me in a burst of confidence. I giggle, "Oh really?" "I could eat you up.." he growls seductively. "Right.." I wink. Suddenly, he starts to turn red again. A beat passes before Teruteru speaks again, "Can.. can I tell you something?" "Sure," I say, not taking my eyes off the water. "I.. kinda like you.." he mumbles awkwardly. I look over at him, confused. "I'm not attracted to you in a perverted way.. I just.. really like you for who you are.." he continues. I grin and lean my head on top of his. "I like you too.." I whisper.