K1-B0 x Reader: Nutcracker!AU

So the teaser trailer for The Nutcracker and the Four Realms is out and I'm aCTUALLY SHOOK. I love the Nutcracker story and I might make this into an actual separate story if y'all want it.

Plit-Plat's request is next!

POV of Reader 

I picked up the small robot gently, surprised by the detail in its suit, its snowy white hair and its bright blue eyes. It was beautiful... "Who does this toy belong to, Father?" I asked. "It belongs to both of you, but you may be its special caretaker, since you like it so much," my father, the inventor, replied with a smile. I grinned excitedly and looked back at the robot, its eyes staring lifelessly and its mouth kept shut. Suddenly, my brother snatched the robot from my hands and waved it around, calling to his friends, "Hey! Father got me and (Y/n) a toy robot!" The boys cheered excitedly and crowded around him. I watched concerned as they tossed it around, and took it from one another.

I stood and marched to my younger brother and grabbed the statue from him sharply. "Don't just throw the robot around, it's fragile!" I snapped as the boys groaned. My brother grabbed the robot and pulled as I kept a strong hold on it. We kept tugging at it until it slipped from our grasp and fell to the floor. On impact, the jaw of the robot snapped off and landed in front of my feet. My face burned from anger as I picked up the broken "toy" off the ground. My brother shrugged his shoulders and walked off to play with his friends as I sat down on the sofa and tended for the robot. I took a piece of ribbon from my hair and gently connected the jaw back to its head. I wrapped the ribbon around its head and tied it with a bow. I smiled contently as the robot stayed together..

That night, I felt someone sit down on the side of my bed. I opened an eye to see somebody in a suit, like the robot. I lifted my head and noticed my lamp was turned on. I saw snowy white hair and his hands were caressing the same ribbon I wrapped around the robot's head. "Who are you..?" I asked quietly. The man turned to look at me. He had bright blue eyes and the same black lines down his face to his jaw. He looked exactly like my robot.. "Ah, you're awake.. My name is Kiibo," the man said, holding his hand out. "A-Am I dreaming?" I whispered timidly. "No, I don't believe so.." Kiibo replied, "I was created by your father, you are my special caretaker." "I-I am...?" I said. He nodded kindly, looking around my room. "I wanted to thank you for being so kind to me.. and tending to my wound.." he said quietly, "Your father took me while you were sleeping and fixed my jaw." "O-Oh.. you're welcome.." I mumbled. I was still shocked.. he had a gentle smile and caring eyes. Now that he sat in front of me, he was much more human. I felt myself blushing slightly. He touched my hand lightly, as if he wasn't touching me at all. "You're very kind.. and lovely too.." he smiled sweetly, his cheeks a rosy pink. "Th-Thank you.." I whispered. He stared into my eyes lovingly until we heard... a squeaking sound. 

He looked down to see a white mouse scurrying through the room. His pinkish blush faded as he rushed to look out the door. He was worried... He hurried back to my side and lied me down, pulling my covers over me. "Go to sleep," he said in a panicked tone. "What? What's wrong-" "Please, just sleep," he begged. I closed my eyes as I heard him run out of the room. The squeaking got louder.. as if more mice were running around.. I silently opened my eyes and climbed out of bed. I heard the sound of metal hitting each other.. I peeked through the door to see Kiibo and a terrifying, human-sized mouse in a soldier's outfit and wearing a crown sword fighting.. I stared in horror as Kiibo cut the mouse's shoulder and it shrieked in pain. Suddenly, he looked back at me and froze, and the giant mouse noticed me as well. I leaned against the doorway as I started to go faint.. I saw the mouse running towards me until Kiibo stepped in and kept fighting the mouse.. I felt millions of mice run past me as the giant mouse finally retreated. 

I saw Kiibo run towards me, panicked and pick me up. "You're pale, I told you to sleep.." he cried. "I know, I'm sorry-" "It doesn't matter.. you're not hurt, are you?" he cut me off, checking my arms and face for cuts. "I'm okay.." I reassured, touching his arm. He looked up at me quickly and we brushed noses. He blushed a startling red.. "Go back to sleep.." he pleaded. "What about you?" I asked, concerned. "I'll go back to being a robot.. Just keep being my special caretaker.." he said gently, caressing my cheek and placing the ribbon in my hand. I felt my eyelids closing with the sight of his face being the last thing I see...