Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Drunk!Reader

Requested by Stripedredsweater99 (I changed it up a little)

POV of Taka

I walked into the cafeteria. I was on my way to get something to eat, but I stopped after hearing noises from the kitchen. Crying, incoherent mumbling.. I looked in the kitchen to see (Y/n) bent over with her elbows on the counter, sobbing uncontrollably. I watched her look up and take her shot glass and fill it with vodka. Then, she downed the shot glass and looked down at the ground, crying again.

"(Y/n), what are you doing?" I shouted angrily. She looked up at me. "Wh-Wha-What the f-fuck do you.. do you want from me?" She asked with a slur in her speech. "This is what you're gonna do with your talent?" I ask, disappointed. "Why.. Why do y-you care? All.. All I do is-" she stopped and doubled over. I heard her gag and I started to feel bad.. She quickly got back up and continued, "All I do.. is serve d-drunk assholes an' d-deal with their bullshit!" She shouted, enraged, "I-I don't g-got no talent!" She started crying again and fell to her knees in front of me, grabbing onto my jacket. I felt bad for her.. I never knew this side of the Ultimate Bartender. "I'm taking you back to your dorm.." I said gently, picking her up and carrying her out of the kitchen. As I walked towards her dorm, I felt (Y/n) clutching to my coat and sobbing into my chest. 

I eventually reached her dorm and she gave me the key. I walked inside and lied her down on the bed. I got her some water and sat down next to her. "You're gonna be okay.." I whispered gently, stroking her hair. She turned on her side and held onto me, closing her eyes. I kissed her forehead and whispered, "Feel better.." I got up to leave, but (Y/n) kept her arms wrapped around my waist. I had no choice but to sit back down and comfort her as she drifted to sleep.

A/N:

Don't drink kids

-Alex