Touko Fukawa x Male!Reader

I feel petty today let's roast a thot

POV of Reader

"Fukawa! Get me another book!" "Y-Yes, Byakuya-sama!" I clench my fists as Touko frantically runs past me, her cheeks bright red. This happens every day and it kills me to see her so blind to what he's doing..

I fell for Touko when we first met a couple weeks ago. She's a shy, timid girl that stutters when she talks. She has a bunch of bestsellers that I've never really looked into, but some of my female friends have. I've heard really good things about her.. Unfortunately for me, she was obsessed with Byakuya Togami, the snobby "heir" of his family's corporation. She would do absolutely anything for him, and he's taken advantage of it.. treating her like a servant and running her ragged. I know she doesn't deserve an asshole like him, but I've just been too nervous to stand up for her.. Even if she's does have this serial killer side, I still love her..

"What are you looking at?" I heard Togami ask in an irritated tone. I felt this urge to snap and go off on him.. but I answered quietly, "A rat.." "Excuse me?" he says angrily, sitting up in his seat. "You heard me," I remarked, "I said a rat." "I'll have you know that-" "Wait, don't tell me. You're Byakuya Togami, the heir of the Togami Corporation. You're a multi billionaire and soon you will inherit the entire business and rule the country's economy," I cut him off. "How dare you!" he shouted, banging his fist on the table. "I'm sorry that you're so predictable," I said calmly, "and you know what else? You're a snob, you're intolerable, you constantly have to remind us how much better you are, and you use Fukawa as your loyal slave and have her do the easiest of things!" 

"H-H-Here's your book, Byakuya-sama.." Fukawa said as she entered the room with a novel in her hands. He shook off his shocked expression and turned to snatch the book from her. He looked at the cover for one second and tossed the book on the ground, "I've already read this, get me another one." "Y-Yes, Byakuya-sama!" Touko said, picking up the book quickly. I grabbed her arm before she could run out. "Don't go anywhere, he'll be getting it himself," I said. "I'm sorry, what?" Byakuya said, glaring at me. "The bookshelf is steps away! Get off your lazy ass and get a book yourself!" I shouted, pointing at the shelves. "I will not do such thing!" he scoffs. I let go of Fukawa and tell her, "Stay right there.." 

She stayed still as I walked up to Togami and slapped him across the face. Touko gasped as Togami stared in shock at me, holding his hand to his red cheek. "I won't say it again.." I snapped, "Get off your privileged ass and get your damn book yourself. The great Byakuya Togami doesn't need to take advantage of girls like Touko, who don't deserve an asshole like you. You're nothing but a spoiled little bitch who can't do shit for himself. So, leave Touko alone and never ask her for anything stupid again. Maybe that'll help you redeem yourself a little.." Togami stared at me, almost scared. He mumbled something under his breath and picked up his book, glared at me and got up and left. 

I looked over at Fukawa, who was staring at me, in shock. "W-Why did you do that..?" She asked timidly. "I had to.. He was using you just so he wouldn't have to do anything," I replied quietly, "I'm sorry if I scared you.." "I-It's fine.." she mumbled, "But.. why do you care about me?" I thought for a second.. "I know you're in love with Byakuya, but he doesn't love you back.. You can say you guys were meant to be together, but he doesn't feel anything for you.. I really like you- no, I love you.. I just want you to be happy.." She stared quietly, almost ashamed.. She walked up to me and hugged me tightly, "T-Thank you.." she whispered. I hugged her back and smiled, "No problem.."