Chapter 56: Working

I start to run my hand up and down Sonny's thigh, keeping my promise from earlier in the night. I slowly inch it closer and closer to his groin, allowing my touch to arouse him. Sonny doesn't say anything, just keeps his gaze in front of the television. When I finally move my hand to his pant button, he looks at me, "you sure? You don't have to do this."

"Positive" I smile back. He moves his hand to help and he's unbuttoned and unzipped in moments.

I slide my hand down his pants and under his boxer briefs and lightly run my finger down his shaft. He shutters when I first touch him but he exhales in what I hope was a pleasureful sigh. I wrap my fingers tightly around him and pump up and down. I drop down to the floor, letting go of him to move his pants and boxers off of him. Once they are at his knees, I return my hand to his member but also slowly lower my head down. My lips part just a little as I take him into my mouth and I slowly lower all the way down. My mouth replaces where my hands were as I bob up and down. His breathing becomes panted as I continue to pleasure him and he mutters out pleasantries. "Okay, okay" He stammers and I know he's finishing. I move my mouth off and finish him off with my hand. His warm sperm shoots out, landing on his shirt and my hand. I move to the kitchen for a towel and wash my hands. I give him the towel to wipe off what he needs to wipe off and he pulls up his pants, "c'mere" he pulls me down onto the couch with him, "I love you" He says, leaning down to kiss me.

"I love you, too" I return, happy I could make him happy.

He runs his hand through my hair, "you want me to repay the favor at all?" His eyes are sincere as he asks that, not wanting to pressure me.

I tell him, "I'm alright." And he leans in to kiss me again. We finish watching the rest of the movie before crawling into bed.

The following day Sonny returns to work and I meet up with Lori to finalize the job. After a few hours of talking and meeting some of the staff, she explains what her expectations are, "so, you're going to schedule everything. You'll need to stay in contact with all the sponsors and me and plan around what works best for us and for the kids. It can get tedious at times." She warns, "I also want you around for any meetings we have with people from the city or case workers." I jot down notes, thrilled she is investing so much into me from the beginning.

At the end of the day, I go back to Sonny's feeling refreshed. He comes home late that night, a look of defeat on his face, "tough day?" I ask him as he runs his hands down my back in our embrace. He simply nods and exhales, holding me tight to him, "I'm sorry" I say, knowing how ugly his job is. Sonny skips eating and the two of us head to bed early.

The next week whirls by as I become engrossed in my new job. I start to learn so much and become a real part of that family. Sonny's meeting with IAB hasn't been brought up and we all just assume things have blown over. One Tuesday at work, Sonny manages to stop by and surprise me with lunch, "hey Adds." He walks in with a bouquet of flowers and a doggie bag of food.

"Hey!" I smile wide, happy to see him, "aww, thank you, they're beautiful." I compliment the flowers we hands to me before leaning up on my tip toes to kiss his cheek. I take both things from his hands and set them down at my desk. "Come meet my boss" I pull him by the hand to the doorway across the room. I knock on the door lightly and call in, "Hey Lori, you have a minute?"

"Sure, come in!" She exclaims.

She sees the two of us walk in and she stands, a smile on her face, "you must be Sonny, it's so nice to meet you." She puts her hand out for a greeting.

Sonny takes it, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Lori. Addison says the nicest things and I think what you're doing here is truly wonderful."

"Well thank you, it's a small business but I hope we can make a difference." She returns, "what brings you this way?"

Sonny shrugs, "we got a case around the corner, I just wanted to stop by and say hi." With that, he actually looks down at his watch, "speaking of, I gotta go." He waves towards Lori, "it was a pleasure meeting you!" He then leans down to kiss me, "I'll see you later, love you."

"Love you, be safe!" I call back to him as he leaves the room.

Before I could thank Lori for being cool with him stopping by, she asks, "that was so sweet, how long have you been engaged?"

"About 3 weeks?" I ask out loud, wondering if it's really been just about a month.

"Aww, so sweet! We'll have to go out one night and hear all about the proposal!" She says excitedly. I nod, not really sure how I'd explain it but luckily that's for another time as her phone rings and I leave the room to return to my work. Before I leave that evening, Lori catches me and says, "so, what do you say to a group dinner this weekend? We all usually try to get together once a month to relax and let loose."

"Oh, that sounds fun. Sure!" I say back, happy to have been invited.

She smiles, "great, we usually meet at this bar downtown at around 6 for happy hour. I can text you the details."

"Great, thanks. I'll see you tomorrow"! I call back as I leave the office.