im not a dream sweetheart

Pam's POV

"I have to be dreaming. There's no way you're here right now."

Becky said as she looked me up and down.

"I'm here sweetheart. And I've got a bone to pick with you but I'd much rather see my kids right now."

I said. Then I pounded the door with my hand.

"So let me the hell in this damn house because I really don't wanna have to hit a pregnant woman."

I snapped. Becky nodded as she moved out of the way and let me into the house.

"Mommy!"

Addison yelled as she ran into my arms.

"Hey pumpkin! Gosh, I've missed you so much baby girl."

I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I missed you too Mommy! I'm gonna go tell Ashton you're here!"

Addison yelled as she ran off down the hall.

"Can we talk for a second?"

Becky asked from behind me. I turned around and looked at her with nothing but disgust on my face.

"What do you want?"

I asked her as I crossed my arms.

"I just...I don't want you to hate me Pam."

"It's too damn late for that Becky. How could you do that to me? How could you not only take my fiancé but my family too? And now you're pregnant? How could I not hate you?"

I asked as tears started to fill my eyes.

"But Pam I can't help who I fall in love with."

"But you can help what you do about it. You knew how much I loved Fergal. Do you realize how bad it hurt to watch you two fall in love with each other for the last 13 Months? I felt like I was getting a knife twisted into my heart everyday. And I heard your conversation with Charlotte. You've loved him for years Rebecca."

I said, finally letting the tears fall down my face. That's when the front door open and Fergal walked into the house.

"Pam-"

"I gotta go."

I said as I began to walk out the door.

"Pam, please. Don't leave again. I've been dying to see your beautiful face for over a year."

Fergal said as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"Why don't you want me Fergal?"

I whispered.

"I want you. I want you so badly."

Fergal said. But then he looked up at Becky.

"But I can't hurt Becky."

He whispered.

"So you're gonna hurt me instead. I see how it is. Tell the kids I'm sorry but I have to go. This was a mistake. It was a mistake coming here. I should've just stayed with Mia and Juliet and Leonie."

I said as I turned to walked away.

"Wait. Mia's there?"

Fergal asked.

"Yeah. And she's amazing and caring and loving and just beautiful. And I'm gonna go be with her. My time here is over. I should've never came back here. Goodbye Fergal. I hope you're happy with Becky and you have a beautiful, healthy baby and you live happily ever after. But I'm not going to be able to watch you two again. Not after how badly you both have hurt me."

I whispered as I walked out the door.