gonna make you want me

Pam's POV

"Goodnight."

I said as I shut the door to Mia's room. I sighed as I sat down on the couch and laid my head in my hand. My head is just broken over Becky and Fergal. I just wish I could turn back the clock and tell him sooner.

I had my doubts about Fergal being Ava's dad. Ava has Aaron's complexion and she doesn't have Fergal's eyes like the other girls do. She has Aaron and I's brown eyes. I wouldn't be shocked if she turned out to be Aaron's daughter but...it's not like Aaron or Fergal cared about her.

I just wanted Fergal back. But Becky was the one he truly loved. But maybe I could at least make him feel something towards me. And if Becky is what he likes, Becky is what he's gonna get.

+

I took a deep breath as I finished blow drying my now orange hair. It was time for a change. I was sick of the blonde anyway. It brought back bad memories.

Becky has orange hair. Maybe Fergal is just attracted to that. So now I have orange hair. I ended up practicing how to do my makeup exactly like Becky does hers. It was totally different from my normal makeup but...Fergal is into this.

Next I went to my closest and pulled out all the old clothes and dresses that Becky helped me buy or borrowed. Fergal is into Becky's sense of style so that's my sense of style too.

Fergal isn't gonna know what hit him at this wedding. Believe that.