your happiness hurts the most

3 Months Later | Pam's POV

"It's been 3 Months. He hasn't visited me in 3 Months."

I whispered as I buried my face into my hands.

"Oh Pam, it's okay."

Leonie said as she hugged me.

"It's not okay. He always comes. He just forgot about me. Why did he forget about me?"

I sobbed into Leonie's shoulder.

"He didn't forget about you Pamela. He still loves you."

"But does he? Or did he replace me with Becky? Cause it feels an awful lot like I've just been replaced. I mean, look at my grave. It's covered in dead flowers. Fergal always came and cleaned them up and replaced them with fresh ones. But he forgot to do it for 3 Months! He forgot about me!"

I sobbed.

"Why don't you go and see what Fergal and Becky are doing? It might make you feel a bit better."

Leonie said. I nodded as I stood up and looked down at them.

Becky's POV

"This can't be happening Char."

I said as I continued to pace the kitchen.

"Why are you freaking out? You're gonna have a little baby with the man you've loved for years!"

She said with a smile as she continued to look at the pregnancy test.

"I just feel like I betrayed Pam. She had all these kids with Fergal and that is special to her and Fergal. Why do I feel guilty about this?"

I asked.

"You shouldn't. I'm sure Pam would give her blessing if she was here. She's happy that you and Fergal are happy. I promise."

Charlotte said as she hugged me. That's when I heard the front door open. I hid the pregnancy test as Fergal came in the door.

"Hey baby."

Fergal said as he kissed me.

"Hey."

I said as I took a deep breath. How am I gonna tell Fergal about the baby?

Pam's POV

"That's it. I'm done for."

I said as my whole body started shaking.

"Oh Pam, I'm sorry."

Leonie said.

"Don't be. Once Fergal hears that Becky is pregnant, I'm never gonna hear from him ever again. I lost my loser. And he forgot about his Squish."

I whispered as I walked out of the room.