just like old times

Pam's POV

"Could you imagine if we had Kaleigh and Tessa here? We'd have the family that these kids dreamed about."

Aaron said as we looked at old photos of us.

"I know. It sucks that I have to leave soon but I'm gonna try so hard to come back. And I'm going to be watching you so be on your best behavior."

I said as I cupped Aaron's face so that he was looking at me. Aaron has actually been doing surprisingly good for himself recently. He's been seeing a therapist and I even spoke to his therapist to check on his progress. It seems like he just flipped his life around.

"I will be. I just wish I had you for a bit longer."

Aaron said as he pulled me on his lap so I was straddling his lap.

"I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise."

I said as I kissed Aaron. Everything was just going amazing and I didn't want it to stop anytime soon.

Fergal's POV

I smiled as I walked into the living room where Becky, Sasha, Sami, and Charlotte were. Today we're gonna tell everyone that Becky and I are engaged and I honestly have no idea what to expect.

"So, what's the big news you called us over for?"

Charlotte asked.

"Okay, I'm just gonna say it. Fergal and I are engaged!"

Becky said with a smile. Everyone seemed happy but Sasha.

"What's wrong Sash?"

I asked her.

"I can't believe you would betray Pam like that. She loves you so much and you're ripping her heart out and stomping on it but doing this. You disgust me."

She said as she crossed her arms across her chest. If hurt just wondering what Pam would think and what she's doing but...this is my life now.