i thought we were forever

Pam's POV

"I can't believe he just threw me away like that."

I sobbed as I paced back and forth.

"Pam, maybe you needed to see that. Fergal was destined to move on."

Leonie said.

"But I didn't think it would be this fast! He just forgot about me! I thought he loved me."

"He does love you Pam. But he can't just linger on you for forever. He needs to move on."

"But this fast?!"

I snapped. I sat down and just sobbed into my hands.

"Calm down Pam. Why don't you go see what Fergal's doing? He's probably telling Becky that he loves you and only you. Go look."

Leonie said as I wiped my tears. I looked at Fergal as I took a deep breath.

Fergal's POV

"Becky...um..."

I said as I looked at her.

"I'm so sorry Fergal. I'll leave if you want me
to."

Becky said as she started to stand up. But I grabbed her wrist.

"Please...don't."

I said as she sat back down. I placed my hand on her cheek.

"You know, I've had growing feelings for you during these last few months. Of course I'll never be over Pam but...I really do like you Becks."

"I like you too Fergal."

Becky said with a smile.

"Well then come here."

I said as I kissed her again.

Pam's POV

My heart was broken. How could not only Fergal do this to me, but Becky?

"I gotta get outta here. I need to leave. I need to get back to my family."

I sobbed.

"Shhh, it's okay. Don't cry Pam. Everything will be alright."

Leonie said as she hugged me. But it won't. Because Fergal has absolutely forgotten about me now.