the last day

Pam's POV

"I don't wanna leave you tomorrow."

I whined as I wrapped my arms around Aaron's neck and sat down on his lap.

"I know. But it'll be okay. I know you'll come back to me soon."

Aaron said as he kissed me.

"One thing I am looking forward to is seeing Mia. Once you meet her, you can't get enough of her. If I can, when I come back, I wanna bring her with me. But I don't think I'm gonna let her near Fergal. He doesn't deserve to know her."

I said as I sighed.

"Whatever you want baby. I'll support you 100%."

Aaron said as he kissed me. I was truly happy with Aaron. If I couldn't have Fergal, Aaron is the next best thing.

"Can you promise me something?"

I asked Aaron as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Of course baby. What's up?"

Aaron asked.

"Can you try and get custody of Kaleigh and Tessa for me? And once I come back, we can move outta Orlando and be a family, okay?"

"Are you sure you wanna move out of Orlando?"

Aaron asked.

"I can't stand to be around Fergal if he's with Becky. This is what I want. Are you in?"

I asked Aaron.

"I'm more then in baby. I'm excited to finally have the family I've always wanted with you. I'm just glad to have you back in my life."

Aaron said as he kissed me. So the plan is set in stone. Now it's time to activate it.