you took my everything

Pam's POV

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. Considering that we're sleeping on the side of the highway, I didn't even wanna know who was touching me.

"Fergal?"

I asked as I rubbed my eyes.

"Pam, what the hell are you guys doing out on the side of the road?"

Fergal asked.

"Didn't you listen to me when I said that we were going to be homeless? Aaron left me. It's just me and the girls."

"Alright, I'm taking the girls."

Fergal said as he bent down to grab a sleeping Kaleigh and Tessa. Then I grabbed his wrist.

"Like hell you are. You are not taking the only thing I have right now. I don't even have a house. These girls are all I'm living for at this point. Trust me, if you take these girls from me, you won't hear from me unless I'm in the hospital morgue."

I said as I stared daggers at him.

"Fine. I'll call the police."

"Go ahead. And when our kids are sitting in foster care, you'll be the one at fault. Just leave us alone Fergal. I have it under control."

I said sternly.

"No. I'm taking Kaleigh and Tessa."

Fergal said.

"Fine. But you will never, ever see Mia. Trust me."

"What the hell happened to you Pam? You use to be so sweet and caring."

"You wanna know what happened to me? You. You broke me so many times. You destroyed who I was. So just take the girls and get the hell outta my sight."

I yelled at him as he picked up Kaleigh and Tessa and left.