family man

"There's my little munchkins."

I said with a smile as I opened the door to see Julianna, Jaiden, and Becky on the doorstep.

"Daddy!"

Julianna and Jaiden cheered as they ran into my arms.

"I've missed you guys."

I said as I lifted them up. I carried them into the living room where Mella and Cass were helping me entertain the kids. They're always over here helping me.

"What are we watching?"

I asked as I looked at the TV.

"Wrestlemania 34! You versus Seth Rollins versus The Miz! It's my favorite because you become the intercontinental champion!" (A/N: see what I did there? 😉)

Lucas said with a smile.

"Ah, a classic."

I said, reminiscing on that match. Life with the kids has been amazing. I honestly wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Did I miss Pam? Of course. But I just hoped that she's happy with Aaron. I hope that Ethan and Ava are happy and that their family is just happy.

Aaron really has changed for the better. I didn't want to believe it either but I truly think he'll make a good dad and a great husband to Pam.

I think it's only a matter of time until they come for Kaleigh and Tessa. Aaron is definitely going to want his other daughters under the same roof but...I'll be waiting when they come.

I smiled as I looked around the room at all the kids. I'm so happy with just them. And nothing can take this pure happiness and bliss from me.