trick them all

1 Month Later | Pam's POV

"You ready to go home?"

Fergal asked as he walked into my hospital room.

"Yes."

I said with a smile as I continued packing my bags. I'm finally getting discharged today. I finally tricked all of them into thinking that I'm okay. And now I'm going back to Orlando so I can finally be done with this terrible life.

"You know, I'm proud of you. You went through so much and you're finally learning to be happy again. I don't think I would've been able to do that."

Fergal said as I smiled. If only he knew about my plan. Cause I'm not happy. Not one bit. And I won't be happy till I'm dead.

"Thanks. I just can't wait to go home."

I said.

"Well, we can go whenever you're ready."

Fergal said as he grabbed my bag and put it on his shoulder.

"Lets go home."

I said with a smile.

+

"Goodnight."

I said to Fergal as pretended to fall asleep. Once I made sure Fergal was asleep, I got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom. Knowing Fergal, Of course he locked the meds up with me in the house. But...he isn't too smart because every girl knows how to pick a lock with a bobby pin.

I picked the lock then grabbed all the medicine I could grab. I already wrote a letter so I made sure I slipped it on the kitchen table before downing all the pills I could find.

Now I just wait. And I can't wait to be with my kids.