happy with just us

Pam's POV

"How's it feeling?"

Fergal asked as he walked from the fridge to the counter I'm sitting on with an ice pack. He moved my hand away from my throbbing jaw and put the ice pack on it.

"It hurts. It feels like it could be broken. She hit me so fucking hard."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"Don't cry. I'm sure it isn't broken."

Fergal said as he wiped my tears.

"I love you."

I said as I kissed him. I'm just so happy to have him back. I've been wanting him for so long.

"I love you too baby."

Fergal said as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry about Skye. I didn't know she was gonna freak out like that."

I said as I pouted a bit.

"It's okay. I fucked up. I traumatized her and I hate myself everyday because of it. She's my little girl. She trusted me and I broke that trust. I feel awful for her. First Daniel does it, now me? Her own father? I feel so awful."

Fergal said as I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and rested my chin on his shoulder.

"It's gonna be okay Fergie. But I don't know if she's bringing the kids back. I don't know what the hell she's doing with them."

"They'll be back. Becky wouldn't hurt them."

Fergal said as I sighed.

"I love you so much. I'm so happy to have you back."

Fergal said as he kissed me. I smiled as I wrapped my arms and legs around him and he picked me up off the counter. As long as I had him, I'd always be happy.