rebroken heart

Pam's POV

"Who's Mama's baby girl? It's Ava! Yes it is!"

I said as Ava laughed while she bounced up and down in her bouncer. Ava and Mia really are my whole world. I would be no where without them.

"I can't believe you're 8 months old. Your sister is gonna 2 in 2 Months! You guys gotta stop growing up!"

I said as Ava continued to giggle. I smiled as my phone rang beside me.

"Hey Sash. What's up?"

I asked as I answered the phone.

"Um, is there anyway you could catch a flight down here?"

She asked as I heard sniffles on the other line.

"Um, I'll have to find someone to watch the girls, why?"

"Fergal and Becky got into some fight while driving and they got into a car wreck. Becky is okay but Fergal is pretty banged up. It's not life-threatening but I think you should come up here."

Sasha said.

"Okay. I'm calling my mom to watch the girls and I'll be on the next flight out."

I said before I hung up.

+

"Pam!"

Sasha said as she hugged me. It's been forever since I've seen her and I'm sad that this is what brought us together.

"How is he?"

I asked her.

"He's awake and stable. If you go in there, watch out. Becks is in there."

Sasha said as I nodded. I took a deep breath as I stood in the doorway of Fergal's room and knocked on the door.

"Get the hell out of here."

Becky snapped at me.

"Becks stop."

Fergal said as he put his hand on her. My heart broke seeing her pregnant again. At least they didn't know I'm pregnant.

"Can I come in?"

I asked.

"Well...I have a question for you. And if you answer it then you can come in."

Fergal said as I nodded.

"Is Ava my daughter? Like...do you think in your heart that she's mine."

"Fergal, let's not do this-"

"Answer the damn question."

Fergal said sternly. I didn't wanna lie. So I told him what I thought in my heart.

"No. She's not your daughter. She looks more and more like Aaron as she grows up."

I said with tears down my face.

"Just get the fuck out."

Fergal snapped at me.

"Fergal-"

"No Pam! Just get out."

Fergal yelled at me.

"Fine. But answer this question for me first. What day...what hour...what second did you stop loving me?"

I asked him as tears rushed down my cheeks.

"You wanna know when I stopped loving you? The second you died."

Fergal said as I nodded. I knew it. I fucking knew it. I walked out of his room and stormed down the hall.

"Where are you going?"

Sasha asked me.

"Home. To my girls in San Jose. I've been so happy recently and I found out why today. Because I didn't have in my life. I won't be back."

I said as I stormed off.