unbelieveable

1 Month Later | Pam's POV

I wiped my hands off my apron as I walked behind the counter of the restaurant. I've been working as a waitress for a small diner in town and a cashier for the grocery store just to make some cash. Aaron was doing wrestling shows and working on the side as a truck driver.

With both of us working so much, it meant that we barley saw each other and we're barley home. And the babysitter was draining our bank account. To say I was stressed was absolutely an understatement.

I walked over to a table as I pulled out my pen and paper to take their order.

"Hello, can I take your-"

"Pam?"

The voice I heard made me wanna throw up. I looked up to see Becky and Fergal sitting at the table in front of me.

"What do you want to eat?"

I asked them as I sucked my teeth.

"Is that anyway to talk to a customer?"

Becky asked as she raised an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't have to work here if you two wouldn't have taken my money. Do you two feel good about taking all the money that I busted my ass for when I wrestled and that I saved for years? Do you feel good that Aaron and I have no money to feed or clothe our kids? We're getting kicked out of our house at the end of the month. We're gonna be fucking homeless. And Fergal, just so you know, that includes Mia too."

I said. I turned on my heel and started walking away before I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around.

"Is Mia alive?"

Fergal asked me. I stayed silent.

"Tell me you stupid bitch!"

Fergal yelled in my face. But when I didn't answer, he slapped me.

"What the hell?!"

I yelled back at him.

"Let's go Becky."

Fergal said as he grabbed Becky's hand and headed for the door. Just looking at Becky made me sick. But looking at her huge bump made me feel even more sick.