save me

Pam's POV

"Damn it Fergal."

I said to myself as the call went to voicemail again. I should've known better then to try and get help from him. My Mom is right. He didn't truly love me.

My family is out of town and my friends decided to go back on the road and wrestle so no one will come and save me. I looked down at my bruised and swollen hand as I started crying.

I fucked up. I fucked up so bad. I thought he loved me. I honestly thought that this could work. But of course not. I always just get hurt in the end.

"Hey baby."

I heard Aaron said as he walked into the kitchen.

"How's the hand doing?"

He asked as he took the ice pack off of my hand.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to step on your hand. I was just upset. You know I wouldn't hurt you."

Aaron said as he wiped my tears.

"I can barley move it."

I sniffled.

"We'll keep icing it. I'm going back to bed."

Aaron said as he rubbed his eyes. I looked at the clock and noticed that it's 3am. I can't drive myself to the hospital. No one wants to help me. I'm stuck with my broken hand for god knows how long.

I grabbed my phone and tried to call Fergal one more time. Voicemail. I sighed as I placed my phone down. I tried reaching out for help and he didn't take the call. He didn't save me. And now I'm even more heartbroken.