best friends can save you

Pam's POV

I nearly tackled Sasha as she walked into the house. After hearing what Fergal did, she immediately came up to San Jose to see me.

"Hey Pam. How you feeling?"

She asked as she rubbed my back.

"Awful. I want my kids back. I can't live like this."

I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Aw, Pam."

Sasha said.

"You should've saw the way Ethan was sobbing on my shoulder. It would've broke your heart. I don't even know how he got custody of Ethan. He has no parental rights to him. That's not his kid."

I said as I wiped my tears with the sleeves of my hoodie.

"That pisses me off the way they ripped them away from you. Especially Ethan. Fergal has no heart."

Sasha said.

"At least we have Ava. I don't think that I'd make it if I didn't have her."

I said as I smiled a bit. Then I heard someone run down the hall.

"Mommy!"

Ava cheered as she ran up to me with Aaron followed behind.

"Hey baby girl."

I said as I kissed her cheek.

"I miss Skye and Mia."

She said as she laid her head on my shoulder. They were all like best friends.

"I know. Me too. But we'll see them again at some point. I promise you."

I said as I kissed the top of her head. I didn't want to make any promises I couldn't keep because I honestly had no idea if or when I'd see my kids again.