just be happy with your family

Pam's POV

"You okay?"

Aaron asked as he handed me a box of tissues.

"No. My jaw is throbbing and so is my heart. I swear to god if Becky wasn't pregnant, I'd knock her teeth down her throat."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"I know you would. It angers me the way he talked to you. You didn't start this, he did. I mean, you came back here in the first place for him. And what did he do? He threw you away. He wanted Becky over you. I can't believe he claims to love you."

Aaron said as he pulled me onto his lap.

"I just wish he didn't hate me."

I said as I wiped my tears again. That's when I heard a tiny cry come from the baby carriage sitting on the recliner.

"Aw, don't cry Mia. You're finally back on earth. I love you so much."

I said as I kissed her forehead.

"She looks just like you. She's so beautiful and precious, just like her Momma."

Aaron whispered as I smiled.

"I love her so much. I'm so happy she with me. I love her so much."

I said as rocked her back and forth.

"Are you gonna let Fergal see her?"

"Hell no. He doesn't even need to know she's alive. As far as I'm concerned, she's only my daughter. He doesn't need to fucking know about her."

I said as I kissed the top of her head. She's mine and only mine. You can call me selfish but Fergal brought this onto himself.