forced help

Pam's POV

"Get off of me!"

I yelled as I hit the guy that was grabbing me in the face. I was walking along the road, trying to find somewhere for Mia and I to sleep, when this guy tried to pull me into his van.

"You bitch!"

The guy yelled as he grabbed me and slammed me into the door of his van before hitting me in the face. I tried fighting him off but it's no use. He's just too big.

"Get the fuck off of her."

I heard someone yell as they hit the guy who was holding me. When I looked up, I saw Fergal looking back at me.

"You okay?"

Fergal asked as he looked at my bleeding lip.

"Yeah. Thanks."

I said as I picked up Mia's car seat and walked down the road.

"Where are you going?"

Fergal asked as he followed me.

"I'm gonna go find somewhere to sleep for the night! Like I always do! I'm on my own Fergal! What don't you get about that?"

I yelled.

"Pamela, get back here! You're coming with me!"

Fergal yelled as he grabbed my wrist.

"Get off of me! I don't need your help!"

"Yes you do! Stop being stubborn and accept my help for once!"

Fergal yelled at me. That's when he took Mia's baby carrier out of my hands and threw me onto his shoulder.

"Put me the hell down! I don't want your help!"

I yelled as I hit my fist against his back. But it didn't work. He put me into his car and locked the door.

"I fucking hate you."

"I know you do. But I love you."

Fergal said as he placed his hand on me but I quickly pulled it away. I didn't even wanna be around him.