forgiveness

Pam's POV

I continued packing my bag as Fergal kept trying to get my attention. I haven't talked to anyone in days and I already booked my flight to San Jose.

"Please just talk to me Pamela."

Fergal said. I ignored him and continued packing.

"Pam please."

Fergal said. I ignored him once again. That's when he grabbed my suitcase and moved it so I couldn't pack anything.

"What do you want?"

I snapped at him.

"Please don't go back to Aaron. I can't see you hurt again."

"You don't get it Fergal. Aaron isn't the one who hurt me. You did. You hurt me the minute you turned me away. You broke me."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"And I'm so sorry about that. I tried getting you help but you didn't want it."

"Cause I don't need help! Damnit don't you fucking see?! I was grieving over Carter! I needed your love and support and you threw me into the crazy ward! You just threw me in there. You didn't even care to ask me how I'm feeling. Don't you realize how much that hurt?"

I asked him.

"I'm sorry Pam. I'm so sorry for doing that to you."

Fergal said as he hugged me.

"This is all I needed. This is all I needed you to do."

I sobbed into his shoulder. Once we pulled away, I continued packing my bags.

"You aren't still going to San Jose, are you?"

Fergal asked.

"I have to. I already told Aaron I'm coming. He'll come find me if I don't. I'm sorry."

I said.

"Please don't Pam."

Fergal said.

"I'm protecting you and the kids. Trust me."

I said as I kissed him. I guess I'm still heading to San Jose.