you can't change my mind

Pam's POV

"We're going home baby girl!"

I said with a smile as Mia giggled and kicked her little feet around.

"I can't wait to come home and you can be with your siblings and we can be happy!"

I said as I kissed her cheek. That's when Leonie came into the room.

"Can I talk to you real quick?"

She asked as she sat down on the bed.

"Sure."

I said as I picked Mia up and sat down.

"Don't you think that you're really gonna hurt Fergal by keeping Mia, Kaleigh, and Tessa from him?"

Leonie asked.

"I don't care if I'm hurting him anymore. He ripped my heart out and stomped on it. He treated me like I was nothing. I don't think he ever loved me like I loved him. If he did love me, there's no way in hell he would've been able to move on like that."

I said as I sighed.

"I just...I know how bad it hurt you both when you lost Mia and I really think you should let him see her."

"No! He needs to feel some of the pain that I've felt. He doesn't need to know she's alive. I don't care how badly it hurts him anymore. If he can forget about me, I can forget to tell him about this."

I said as I sighed. I didn't care about Fergal's feelings anymore. He clearly doesn't care about mine. If Fergal wanted to hurt me, I can't hurt him right back.