unlikely ally

Pam's POV

"Thank you for letting us stay here. I promise it's only for a few days until I get my feet on the ground."

I said as I hugged Ricky. He was the only person I could think of that could help me and not tell Fergal.

"No problem princess. It's been too long."

Ricky said as I smiled. Whenever Aaron and I were together, I knew I could always come to Ricky for shoulder to cry on or even just a friend.

"I know. And I know you guys are best friends and all but can you not tell Aaron about me staying here? Please?"

"Of course. Go make yourself and this little lady at home."

Ricky said as he smiled at Mia. I picked up her car seat and walked into the living room.

"Good morning baby girl."

I said with a smile as I picked Mia up.

"I can't wait for you to be the big sister you never got to be. You're gonna be amazing at it. I love you so much."

I said as I placed her on my chest and kissed the top of her head. I honestly just hope that Fergal and Becky are happy. I don't wanna ruin them. Not anymore at least.

Fergal's POV

"I've looked everywhere I could think of. She's really just gone."

I said to Sasha as I wiped the tears off my face.

"Don't cry. We'll find them. I promise."

Sasha said as she hugged me. But I honestly didn't believe that. Last time Pam was homeless, she almost got abducted. Her and Mia could be gone with some random guy for all I know. I just need to find them. And fast.