beatdown

Pam's POV

My hands started shaking as I unlocked the door to Aaron's house. I'm so fucking scared to walk into this house. When I walked in, I placed Carter's car seat on the kitchen island and walked into the kitchen.

"Where the hell have you been?"

Aaron asked as he walked into the living room.

"Orlando."

I said as I tried to hold back my tears and not show my fear.

"Why the fuck were you there?! And where are the kids?"

Aaron asked as he got in my face.

"Carter is in the kitchen and the other kids are with Fergal."

I said as I turned my face so I wasn't looking at him.

"Are you fucking serious?! You let him take our kids?! You dumb bitch!"

Aaron yelled as he grabbed me by the shirt and pushed me down. Then he stepped on my good hand, breaking it in the process.

Before I could even react to the pain, Aaron grabbed my arm and snapped it.

"Ow! Oh my god!"

I screamed as I held my broken arm.

"That's what you get for destroying this family Pamela!"

Aaron said as he grabbed my face. He put my face against the ground and kicked me in the jaw. He went upstairs as I laid in pain.

I can't take myself to the hospital. Fergal didn't want to help me. I'm just gonna be broken for a very long time. What the hell am I going to do?