Chapter 2: Keith.

"Yeah I thought he didn't like biology.. or that he had to leave the school." Pidge whispers back.

"It wouldn't have surprised me if we never saw him again. Well we say this every year." Hunk whispers.

"And even if he's back.. why is he back in biology class. Last year he was bored or didn't show up at all." Pidge whispers.

Now Lance's curiosity was skyrocketed. Who the fuck is this guy? And why is everyone acting so weird? "Can one of you explain this situation.. my greatest thanks." Lance whispers as well just like the other two.

Everybody was talking again trying to ignore the guy that sits in the front of class. So now they could talk a bit louder about that same guy.

"That's Keith Kogane. Don't ever mess with him. Don't walk close to him. Don't talk to him. Don't look at him. And most of all don't irritate him." Hunk says.

"Why?" Lance asks.

"He's just a bad person okay, nobody likes him and he likes nobody. Stay away from him. We are warning you. I won't say he's really a bully, because he doesn't go after people to treat them like shit. But he's just an asshole mean jerk, and he beats people up if they get too close. So I guess he falls under the bully category after all." Pidge says.  

"He's like the devil... we mean it Lance. We're not exaggerating." Hunk says.

"How can a person be like the devil?" Lance asks unsure if he has to judge this Keith because others don't like him.

"Trust us Lance.. this guy is your worst nightmare."

"Okay.. I guess.." Lance really doesn't like this, but if everybody thinks this it must be true right. Lance looks over at Keith writing things down on the paper.
Mami always said that there is good in everybody. What if he's just lonely? That would be so sad. Just thinking about everybody in the school hating him makes Lance feel down.

But if what his new friends said is true.. then he better stay away. Mami also always said that people just don't know they have good in them, so they can bring you on the wrong path as well if you try to get the good out of them. She always warned Lance that he needs to be kind but careful. Never be friends with bad people, just smile at them. And if they smile back, they'll see the light inside of themselves one day too.

Mami always has had pretty good advice. And well here we are needing that advice.

Pidge sees Lance staring at Keith Kogane, so she pokes his side with a pen. "We said don't look at him." She says with a strict voice.

"But he looks so lonely over there." Lance whines.

"He doesn't care and neither should you Lance." Hunk says.

Lance grunts a bit and that says. "Fine"
Lance looks one more time to Keith. He stopped with writing and is now just looking around him. He seems really bored. He would see Lance stare any moment now, so Lance looks back at his paper and answers the questions.

 -------------------------------------------------------

"So you are new here?" A girl says standing before Lance.

"We heard your not from here. You just moved to America right?" A guy standing next to the girl says.

"Yeah I just moved from Cuba to here." Lance replies.

"Cuba?" The girl looks at the boy next to her. "Where is that?"

"It's under America." Lance replies.

"Isn't that Mexico? Are you not just from Mexico you look like you do." The girl says.

"No it is an island. I'm not from Mexico." Lance says.