Chapter 36: The end♡

"Keith! I'm so excited. Tomorrow is the day! The day of our lives."

It has been years now. Years since they met each other. Years since they became friends. Years since Keith made more friends then he ever had. Years since their first Kiss... that didn't went very well, but it ended great with them getting together finally.

It has been years since they told everybody that meant something to them. With some it went well and others a bit less, but it worker out in the end.

It has been years since Dylan was with the gang that used him. He is now a adult as well. His girlfriend and him are actually talking about engagement. He met her at a bar a couple years ago and they are together since.

It also has been years since Keith found out about his parents. He has had time to grief and think about things. But with the help of mostly Lance but actually everybody that cares about him he learned to live with it. Of course he is still sad he never really knew this great couple.. but he has accepted it. He does miss them.. they where still his parents of course.

But his life and that of Lance are great right now.
Because four years ago Keith went on his knees and asked Lance to marry him. Lance hadn't expected Keith to propose at all. He always thought he would be the one proposing... and he wanted too as well. He was kind of mad as well.. like he wanted to surprise Keith with his proposal but no the guy needed to be the first to do it... but in the end he was crying as Keith put the ring on him, and a lot of kisses where given that moment.

A year later they got married. They where still young but they where sure. Keith smiled the whole day.. something he didn't think he would be capable of all those years ago. Lance really wanted that is would be the most special day in their life.. He has planned everything. From the colour theme to the food. But of course almost everything went wrong, but they loved it anyway. It was just perfect for them.

Shiro the best man of Keith was the only one that knew his lines at the speech they gave. The others had forgotten what they had to say, so they just improvised. Everybody thought Lance would or choose Mateo or Hunk as his best man.. but he chose Dylan. Mateo did do a speech though.. Lance cried when he did.

Hunk and Shay got married this year. They wanted to wait a little longer then Keith and Lance did.

Pidge has less luck in love though. She went through 4 break ups.. But it was alright.. she will keep searching for the right person.

But more fun news now.. break ups are not fun but people becoming parents is! Shiro and Allura got twins 3 years ago. Diana and Lilay. And this made uncle Keith and Lance think about something. They wanted this too.

"Keith we have waited so long!"

"I know Lance.. I know." Keith chuckles and walks towards his husband. "Lance calm down. I am also very excited but I don't want you to faint or something."

They are going to adopt a child.

They're going to the orphanage tomorrow afternoon to meet the children there. It was Keith's idea that they wouldn't go to adoption agency but to a orphanage instead. He wanted to do what Mr and Mrs Shirogane not did for him. And Lance agreed with it. He really loves that his husband wants to help a orphan like he once was himself.

Keith did promise Lance that next time they would adopt a baby.. so Lance could have that experience as well. But first he really wanted to do this.

"Keith I'm going to be a dad! Let me be excited."

"Fine fine..." Keith says with a smile and while shaking his head.

They are even going to the same orphanage that Keith stayed in.. Keith wonders if they remember him, he was kind of a hand full to deal with so it is a possibility.