Chapter 16: Sacrifices have to be made.

Shiro- Why don't you all come to Keith's and mine house for our little 'Hunk tell us everything!' get together?

      Shiro- Don't think Lance has been here before.  

      Pidge- Yeah sure. I was going to ask if you all would go to my house. But I haven't been at your house for ages. 

      Matt- I'll bring the alcohol.

      Shiro- NO! If you do I swear I'll throw you out of the window. And I have a penthouse!!

      Shiro- IF I NOTICE ANY OF YOU DRINKING UNDER 21. I swear I'll tell your parents. And Keith if you even dare!

      Matt- I'm sure our badboy has already drank a few shots in his life Shiro.

      Shiro- KEITH

Keith- No I didn't!

Keith drank like a lot of shots.. But what Shiro doesn't know won't hurt him.

       Shiro- You Better not. But come to the living room. We have a small get together to prepare for. And YES you're helping and not eating all the snacks in a corner.

Keith isn't sure if he likes this many people in his house. But okay he'll manage. He leaves his warm and comfortable bed and goes to the living room. He misses his bed already. Now he needs to socialize. The horror. Well Lance is coming so it's not that bad. No scrap that. Now he'll feel nervous all the time!

Having a crush is stupid. He wants to see Lance, but also ignore him. He wants to kiss him, but also punch him. He wants to just have a random one night stand again, but last time he could only think of Lance. And that's awkward as hell. He almost said the wrong name and that's a big mood killer.

He would rather just be in his bed again. There it is safe. His place and he's not going to share it. Well he would like to share it with Lance. But guess what. Not a good idea!

"Keith do you know where the controllers are of the thing?"

"You mean for the Gameflux?"

"Yeah that thing." Shiro replies.

Keith sees his brother looking under the couch and all the pillows.
"No idea. Maybe look behind the TV?"

Shiro walks over towards their TV screen and looks behind it. There indeed he finds the controllers. Matt and Pidge said they wanted to play on all their electronics. Shiro didn't know what to do with the money he got from a investment that worked out not so long ago, so he bought some expensive things for games. Not that he has the time for things like that. But Keith likes it so he can use it.

And now Matt and Pidge are hyped. The newest Gameflux just came out and when Shiro told then he bought it they went crazy.

"Alright now that's all set up. Let's order some food. Any suggestions?" Shiro asks his little brother. Who isn't really helping even after he told him to help.

"I just want something greasy and delicious."

"Alright got it."

-------------------------------------------------------

Lance is really excited. He has never been to a penthouse before. And he has obviously never been to the house of a millionaire.

But he's more excited about going to the house of his crush and friend. He hasn't been to Keith's house yet and he started wondering if Keith was actually homeless. It wasn't like he and Keith hung out at his house. But at least he has been there before. But now he will finally see his house. And Lance wonders how Keith's room would look like. Maybe if he gets the chance he'll look.