6🥀

May 1996:
Mary

'Finally....' I said sighed in relief 'what took your ass so so long?'

'Girl you know me....always taking long to get ready' she said sarcastically

'Hmm....Aight.....' I trailed of not feeling too convinced

Something about her didn't look right. Her hair looked a little scruffy, her heels weren't even on properly and her dress wasn't fixed. I wonder if she was doing a few things up there with Pac or she just rushed herself?

......
'Girl what's up man?....you ain't been talking, nothing' I realised

'Talking...' she said in a high pitched voice 'Mary I'm talking right now' she laughed nervously

'Girl don't try and be smart about this...now go on a explore man....you sitting here ain't called having fun' I moaned to her

Yes she just came out of a failed relationship but I'm not gonna let DeVante ruin her fun.

May 1996:
Justine

See....that's the problem, I don't wanna explore. Reasons why is because that little moment I had with Tupac a couple minutes ago, is still lingering in my brain to what could've happened if we didn't stop. To be honest I do feel awkward which is weird because I've done this type of shit with him before. Like I think it could be because I'm feeling something but I don't really know what it is as yet.

I listened to what Mary was saying and went of to explore a little bit. When I said I would explore, I wanted to explore the bar area. I wasn't feeling like dancing on the dance floor, I was more of a go-and-have-a-drink person at this very moment.

'So what would it be?' The bartender asked all happy and shit

'I'll just go for some brown liquor' I said speaking over the loud music

'Going strong on the drinks?' He said amused

Look just hurry up with my drink and stop trying to create conversation with me!

'Yep...gotta try and get through it' I faked smiled at him as he nodded is head soon smiling then going of to make my drink

Sometimes I ask myself, why the hell to I come out with Mary out of all the places, I agreed to come to the club. I ain't gonna find the one in here, I'll probably leave out with one of them finding myself in their bed the next morning.

Damn, my drink needs to come back in time before I get a mother flashback....oops, it's too late!

Flashback

I saw Suge, sucking the life out of this girl as they looked like they were trying to bite their faces off.

'Yo baby that girl look familiar' DeVante said

'You see that too?' I asked

Me and DeVante looked at each other clueless and we had to take our sunglasses to get another look. The girl stopped kissing Suge and then I realised who she was.....

IT WAS ERICA!

Damn everywhere I go, that bitch always shows up!

I gripped onto DeVante's hand tightly and gave her a mean look. She realised it was me and she got up, walked passed me and spoke into my ear. I wonder if this girl was drunk or not but she would never do that to me. All I could do was stand there and take in her minty breath that bounced into my skin making the hairs stand up. I bit my lip so I didn't take in the pleasure and after she was done, she slapped my eyes.