25🥀

July 1996:
Justine

Tupac just finished performing his songs on stage that featured the outlawz and Jodeci and can I say how thankful I am not to have seen DeVante there with them or all hell was going to break lose. Like I don't have a problem with DeVante but it would be weird to bump into your ex and your man is with you as well.

Snoop Dogg and the Doggy pound was getting ready to perform for the rest of the night until the last song Pac and Snoop rapped in which was 2 of Amerikas most wanted.

I was just about to go and carry on having a good one by going out in the crowd and dance with some of them but I felt a huge hand wrap tightly around my wrist as I turned around I realised it was Tupac.

'Come to the hotel quickly' he said

'Why?' I asked

'Can we do a quickie?' He asked

'Pac!' I said as my eyes went wide 'don't say this shit in front of others'

'Yeah but if I didn't ask you, you wouldn't have come back with me' he explained

'You don't know that' I said in a defensive tone

'Awh come on man' he begged

'Fine.....with your horny as self' I gave in as a big smile slapped across his face

with your horny as self' I gave in as a big smile slapped across his face

.......

And damn, when he said a quickie, he meant a quickie.

Something about his game was just......You could tell that Tupac couldn't wait because as soon as I stepped foot in the hotel, my ass was picked up and he literally jammed himself into as my head went banging back against the wall.

I really wonder how long I left him blue balled for?

I should've been suffering from a damn concussion but because all the butterflies I was receiving from his power dick, took my to cloud nine. I thought I was in heaven having a good time up there, that's how this motherfucker made me feel.

I wonder if he ever gave this type of treatment to any other women before?

After three quick rounds of banging, heads smashing, skins clapping, juices spraying, we finally stopped. He pulled himself out of my gently after pecking at my lips. My feet touch the ground and I kid you not, I feel straight onto my knees. My knees were so unstable, they couldn't hold me up right.

Not just only was my legs going all weird, my hair was messy as fuck. My hair started of straight and now it's all frizzy from the heat and sweat I was feeling when Pac was really the one doing most of the work.

'You good?'He asked doing is belt from his trousers

'Damn....you got me all weak' I laughed to yourself

'You think you falling to your knees is weak?' He asked smiling 'watch tonight, you won't even be able to move your whole body the next day'

'Damn you already thinking about tearing up my ass again....please let me look nice again before you do that shit' I joked laughing as I finally caught up walking to my room to get changed

'Eh eh....where yo ass think you're going?' I sassed him

'I ain't allowed to see you get ready?' He said in a high pitch voice

'Nigga you messed my hair, you're just gonna have to wait to see the full me tonight' I teased

'And too think I put all my might and this is what I get' he mumbled making me laugh

'Love you baby' I laughed as he responded with 'I hate you'

......

'Nah boy don't be eyeing me up like I'm some piece of meat, didn't yo' ass just say you hated me?'

Talking about meat, I need to fix up his diet because that's all he ever eats, I ain't ever seen him eat a vegetable since......And it's confusing because his body still on point some way and somehow.

'Baby you know I was playing' he licked his lips as he cane other to to put his arms around my waist as I was wearing the small black dress I had on that showed my curves

'I see how you wanna be switching up when something sweet you' I pushed him off me a little heading to the door as I felt I sting on my ass 'TUPAC!'

'I'm a nigga, I can't help myself' he laughed

'Your gonna have to cause this might be the last time you put your hands on me like that again' I teased

'Why....What I do?' He asked looking vulnerable

'I'm just playing with you man, now come on and let's enjoy the rest of the night' I laughed at him slowly unlocking the door as he was behind me to to close it

We came out and walked as he went and grabbed my hand stopping me in my tracks as I smiled at him.

'You know I love you' He said with certainty in his voice

'I love you too Pac' I smiled going into his arms as he hugged me as we walked

Awh😍