63🥀

November 1996:
Justine

'Hello' Mary said into the phone

'What?How?When?' She answered back rather confused

Me, Jennifer and Faith stopped what we were doing to dry and make out to what was going on with the phone call Mary was on the phone with.

'How bad was?'

'Is He Okay?'

My mind literally started thinking of Pac. Hearing from what the girls were saying, I'm here thinking that I stressed him out too much and something terrible happened to him.

Mary ended the call after looking at us all distressed. She put her hands in her face and starting rubbing it.

Shit!

'Mary, what happened?' Faith asked

'Kadafi......he got shot' she released

I felt like I was going to have a massive panic attack on the spot.

'Justine, he's gonna be Okay' Mary tried to calm me down

'I know-I know he's gonna be okay but they are out there, they came for him they're gonna come for me' I panicked

'J you don't even know who shot him' Faith said

'It doesn't matter, they are out there'

.......

We decided to take the plane to Los Angeles which was like five hours and these cramps in my stomach was not helping at all.

I finna rip of all the chairs in the plane, it was some powerful stomach pain, it was like I was ready to have this baby when I'm like two months.

I couldn't see Kadafi when we got there for like the first couple of minutes. I started having really high temperatures which wasn't good for me, so I spent like those minutes throwing up. The girls stayed with me but they were up and down doing god knows what.

My sister came around as she was heading to the bathroom, I haven't seen her since September but I've spoken to her on the phone a little bit. She didn't look happy, she had a tissue in her hand close to her face as tears were rolling down.

'Sira!' I stopped her

'He's dead' she cried

'No he's not' I smiled the pain thinking it was some joke

'I wanna think that too' she nodded as tears ran down rapidly her face

I literally drop down crying. I really thought this was some type of nightmare, why the innocent ones have to suffer every time they get in trouble, it should've been me, I don't deserve to be here, really!

I didn't even get to see him.....

'What room is he in?' I asked

'He's in room 24 But they might not let you in-'

'I don't care I'm going in there'

I got up instantly and rushed to his room. No one seem to be in there so I got myself together and opened the door so I could see him.

I turned on the lights and his eyes met mine. They weren't the brown eyes are used to look in, it was more darker. This wasn't my best friend or used to be, he looked at me as if I was one of his enemies that he was just about to get in a fight them.

He seemed fine, like he looks like he put on a small amount of pounds on but he hasn't been active.....well what do I know this the first time seeing him since his injuries.

Too be honest I was scared of him.

He got up and literally didn't say anything, his expression, actions, vibe was dull, filled with anger and this was all my fault.

I didn't look behind me, I just focused on Kadafi who was just lying there lifeless. I still couldn't believe that he's dead, his injuries didn't even look that bad, how did he not make it alive?

I went over to him and sat in the same seat Pac was just in. I took his place hands into mine as I held on tightly to them.

I collapsed onto the side of the bed and just cried loudly, not caring the hell could hear me.

.....

'PAC!' I shouted out as he turned around

He looked at me, then continued walking where he was going to.

'No...Pac...please' I ran up to him as I touched his shoulder

'What the hell do you want?' He said

The Venom, OMG!

'I just wanted to talk' I said moving back from him

'You want to fucking talk now but when I tried to call you you couldn't' he said

'Look I'm so-'

'You ain't sorry for shit, it had to take your friends and Kadafi to tell you what fucked up shit you were doing' he spat

'Pac-'

I could feel myself getting weaker.....

'Don't fucking call me Pac' he muttered

'What?' I asked him to repeat

'I said don't FUCKING CALL ME PAC!' He shouted

'Please hear me out, I need to tell you-'

'I don't wanna hear shit, why I gotta listen to you when you didn't want to listen to me?' He asked

'No P-Tupac it's important' I felt myself tear up as I felt it was the right time to tell him

'Nothing that comes out your mouth is ever important' he said angrily

'Please hear me-'

'I DON'T WANNA HEAR SHIT FROM YOU! He pushed me

Why he push me like that? He never ever handled me in that way. Did I really hurt him that bad?