QUIETUS

_____
Being sent to summer camp by your parents is one thing but when the place your being sent to is infamous for its horror stories, it just isn't the same.

Or

In 1986, (Y/n) (L/n) was forced to go to Camp Enigma after her parents heard the enthusiastic stories everyone told about the place. It seemed that the horrific tales other kids told were just undertones that weren't picked up on.

A summer camp in the middle of the woods makes for a deadly place to be when a beast comes back to play.
_____

Hello everybody reading this! This will be my first time writing about JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (with the inclusion of almost all the JoJo's and their friends) so I hope it goes well.

This is kind of like Friday the 13th, if you couldn't tell by the camp scene and the horror/scary theme of it. Except no kids will be drowning in lakes and no mothers will be going crazy.

There might be spoilers for parts 1-5 but there will be warnings if that does happen. All of the JoJo's will be related but differently of course.

Jonathan, Joseph, and Jotaro will be brothers while Josuke is a cousin of theirs along with Giorno.

Their relations don't have anything to do with the story in general but it's better to explain it now rather than have people confused on how they're all related. :)

I hope I get their characters right and everyone enjoys the story!