XX

[Wild Boys]
___

Jonathan shallowly breathed in as he let his hand drop back down to his side, his eyes looking down at Dio's hand. He tilted his head back to avoid the sharp thing on his neck but it pressed deeper the more he moved. "Dio, why aren't you outside?" He asked while the blond behind him chuckled, going silent for a second before moving away and releasing the brown haired boy.

"I don't expect you to understand, but I had a little argument with Yoshikage and Diavolo last night." Dio remarked as he sat down on his bed, crossing a leg over the other and frowning. Jonathan turned around to see his adopted brother and his eyes widened when he seen the blond with a distraught look on his face. "I don't want the others to see me like this. They'd rather hang around that (Y/n) girl than spend time with me."

The Joestar son tensed at the mention of (Y/n) in the same sentence as the other two, a smirk coming to Dio's face but it remained unseen because of the darkness. "(Y/n)? Why would they want to hang out with her?" Jonathan questioned and walked closer to the boy that was amused by his sudden curiosity. He knew that bringing up the girl would make Jonathan interested, especially when Diavolo and Yoshikage were mentioned as well.

Dio got up from the bed and met Jonathan half way, a plastic sympathetic look on his face. "You didn't know? The three have became good friends, them and Joseph headed into the woods awhile ago." He informed while the brown haired teen clenched his fists and took a deep breath. He didn't understand why Joseph was acting so strange, first he ignored him when he was trying to help and now he's running off with two crazies and the girl that was capturing the hearts of him and his family.

"Joseph? Why would he want to be around those two?" Jonathan muttered as Dio circled the boy, internally laughing at how confused he was. Jonathan narrowed his eyes before glaring at the blond, "You're lying, Dio! My brother would never willingly be friends with Diavolo and Kira!" He accused making Dio chuckle and walk over to the door to open it.

The Brando opened the door to show Jonathan the view of Joseph, (Y/n), Diavolo and Yoshikage walking down from the girls cabin together. Dio ignored the burning on his foot from the sunlight hitting it, his jaw clenched tightly to avoid making any sounds. Jonathan, not taking a good look at the four, ran after them with a determined glare, dead set on taking Joseph and (Y/n) away from the two boys. "Joseph! (Y/n)!"

However, before he could leave, Dio stopped him by putting a hand on his chest, "I was never here, JoJo. You tell someone, and I won't hesitate to tell father how awful this summer was." He threatened with a warning look on his face, Jonathan staying quiet for a second then nodding and pushing past his adopted brother.

Dio slammed the cabin door shut and quickly bent down to grab his burning flesh, a shaky breath leaving him when he seen the awful appearance of his foot. He was lucky that the sun hadn't turned his whole foot to dust in the small time that the light was on it. He could hear Jonathan's heavy footsteps getting further away until they were unable to be heard and let himself fall to the floor.

He'd begin tonight when the sun wasn't up, starting with the people he trusted most. Then he would have enough allies to take on the Joestar family and their friends.

Leone sat with Mista and Fugo on a bench in front of the main cabin, ignoring the twos weird debate and watching Bruno and Giorno talk about something with serious looks on their faces. He didn't know how long they had been there for but he was interested in what they were talking about. Bruno hasn't been hanging out with the five of them lately and it looked like the counselor's been caught up with something that had to do with the new girl and Joseph Joestar.