XIV

[Alliance]
___

Kira struggled to get up from the ground, his head feeling like it had been split open. Diavolo told him that she hadn't figured out her Stand abilities yet and that she wouldn't pose a threat, had he lied to him? The Stand wasn't like theirs, it didn't wait for its User to start attacking its enemy like Killer Queen did.

Yoshikage stumbled as he was suddenly on his feet and standing up, his head turning to look around for the teen that had caused time to suddenly skip. Diavolo was by the tree line with an unimpressed expression on his face, King Crimson fading away after it was used.

"You lied to me, Diavolo." Yoshikage grumbled as he rubbed his head, feeling all of the dirt and grime in his recently cleaned blond hair. "Her Stand does have an ability and it hurts like a son of a bitch."

Diavolo's eyes widened at the mention of the girl's Stand, his legs carrying him over to the irritated boy. "What did you say? It has an ability? Tell me what it is right now, Yoshikage." He demanded making Kira raise a brow at his eagerness to know what it was that Genesis could do.

"I don't quite understand what it is myself, but I stepped on its footprint and it dragged me to the ground." Yoshikage answered, his hand leaving his head and resting in his shorts pocket. "It was strange, it was sentient and acted differently than our Stands."

The pink haired teen understood what he meant when he said that it acted differently. It was the first Stand, albeit he hasn't seen any Users besides himself and Yoshikage, that he's encountered that was able to act by itself and make its own decisions. He sometimes wondered what King Crimson would be like if it could act on its own accord, would it skip time whenever it wanted? Would it make him skip through time so much that he wouldn't be able to remember what time he was in?

Diavolo shook his head to rid himself of the train of thoughts and turned his attention back to Yoshikage, who waited for him to respond with a quirked brow. "Yes, I understand what you mean. Her Stand is the first of its type that I've seen." He remarked and Kira sighed at the lack of knowledge on the subject. He was disappointed that Diavolo didn't have much information on Stands and Users, he was the person that made him into one, but he couldn't really hold it against him. If anything Yoshikage was kind of touched and maybe even a little proud of himself at the thought of Diavolo going to him for help.

But if it was him in this situation, Yoshikage knew that he'd probably go to Diavolo and not Dio. Diavolo had already helped him out with a lot, like cleaning up the one handed dead bodies that he'd leave behind, and Dio was a moderately good guy but he wouldn't be much help. The blond asked for things in return, he knew when people were indebted to him and he used it to his advantage. Most of the things had to do with the Joestar family and it got annoying when all he talked about was getting revenge on the family that adopted him into a life of luxury.

Whenever he thought about it, he couldn't understand why Dio had such a hatred for the Joestar's, they adopted him when he was living in a dump of a house and his last living family member died. They didn't treat him any differently, Mr. Joestar treated him like his own son and had his side for everything. But thinking of how Dio might look at it, he lived poorly with an asshole of a father and an angel of a mother. The upper class people did nothing for others of his class and he could see the Joestar's looking at him as being some type of a charity case because of Dario Brando saving George Joestar.

No one except the guy himself could truly understand why Dio hated the innocent family and Yoshikage and Diaovlo were willing enough to let that be since they too harbored some hatred for two members of it.

Although, when Dio wasn't being a total dick to the Joestar's, he was a pretty good guy to be around, if you could get by his humor and his sometimes playboy antics. He was Diavolo and Yoshikage's only friend, whether they wanted to admit it or not, and he was reliable to some extent. It's just that Diavolo and Yoshikage had worked together more than either one of them and the golden blond. Dio didn't mercilessly murder people because they had a nice looking hand or pissed him off.