XXVII

[Vanilla Ice]
___

(Y/n) cringed at the feeling of something wet soaking into her t-shirt and the cold tiles pressing against her arms, the hold on her foot disappearing as footsteps made their way over to her. She held her breath when the boy stood above her, his eyes almost glowing as he glared down at with a contemplative look.

She hoped that Giorno would come looking for her after realizing that she's been gone for a while or tell his relatives that she hasn't come back. She hadn't found out what this guy's Stand could do yet but she didn't think she wanted to with the how scary looking it was.

"Dio was going to save you until after he got Diavolo and Kira back on his side." The boy muttered and (Y/n) pressed herself against the floor, trying to get further away even though she couldn't. "You were a fool to follow him." She placed her hands on the slippery ground beneath her before pulling herself down to move away from the Stand User getting ready to kill her.

(Y/n) seen him go to use his Stand to grab her again but she quickly got Genesis to drag her up into a standing position. She hated the way her shirt stuck to her back from whatever was on the floor and the liquid slid down her arms, dripping onto the tiles from the tips of her fingers. "Who are you?" She breathed out, feeling lightheaded from how fast her heart was beating and how terrified she was.

He shuffled over to stand where she thought the sinks were, his eyes not leaving her in case she decided to run, "Vanilla Ice." He answered and (Y/n) didn't feel any familiarity upon hearing the name but she did wonder if it was a nickname or something. She backed away from him but jumped when her back hit the stall behind her, pulling away and cringing when the stuff on her was sticky against it.

Genesis stood in front of her as she flicked the liquid off of her arm, an annoyed look on her face when it just splattered everywhere and stayed on her. "If you want to kill me at least do it with the lights on, I'd like to see who's killing me." (Y/n) insisted while slowly walking over to where the light switch actually was, Vanilla Ice's eyes following her as she reached her hand out. Her fingers hit the two small sticks that jutted out from the wall and she flipped them up, light filling the room and revealing the pink eyes and light blue hair of Vanilla Ice.

She lifted her arm up to see what was covering her backside and shuddered at the red blood that soaked her skin and clothes. Her eyes drifted over to where she was laying and found the giant puddle that spread towards the door, connecting with the one that she had stepped in earlier. Vanilla Ice's neck and shirt was drenched in the liquid, the line on his neck confirming that it was him who was the owner of the blood.

"Did...Dio kill you?" (Y/n) asked quietly as she wiped her hand on the clean side of her pants and tried to ignore the blood covering her back. Dio had abilities different from hers and the other Stand Users, he didn't use the arrow to get them but instead used the Stone Mask that he stole from Jonathan.

Vanilla Ice rubbed the area where he had decapitated himself only moments before, the blood smudging from its clean slice. "Dio wanted me to show my loyalty to him, I decapitated myself for him. He gave me life again after I proved myself." He informed while remembering how Dio used his powers on him to bring him back to life. Dio told him that he was one of the only people he could trust and he would forever be indebted to him for bringing him back to life.

(Y/n) felt stomach churn knowing that she was laying in his own blood this entire time, the cold wetness on the back of her body making her want to throw up. "Why?" She mumbled while back away, her hand subtly grabbing the doorknob to the bathroom. Vanilla Ice narrowed his eyes at her before his Stand appeared beside him again, it's terrifying face manifesting.