II

[Arrival]
____

Trees and bush surrounded them before they even turned onto the dirt road that would lead them to the summer camp. The duo had stopped listening to music a few minutes ago and were now talking about the place that they'd be at for almost a month. Apparently Narancia had some friends that went almost every summer, one of them being a counselor at it.

"Fugo, Giorno, and Bruno are always at camp during the summer. Fugo's parents send him since they're rich and everything and Bruno's a camp counselor." The boy explained enthusiastically and (Y/n) could tell that he really loved his friends and deeply cared for them. She wondered if other kids befriended people from their previous times of coming to Enigma and if they spoke outside of summer camp.

She listened to him ramble on about them while avoiding his arms that moved around to show his excitement. "We only recently became friends with Giorno, though. He has a few cousins that go and the oldest one is also a counselor that people usually take advantage of." Narancia explained before the subject changed to another person that he and his friends knew.

"Mista and Abbacchio are the two that aren't always at camp. Mista has summer school sometimes and Abbacchio only really goes when he doesn't have anything to do during the summer." He finished speaking about his friends with a deep breath, barely having taken a breath in when talking.

(Y/n) let out a small laugh at his heavy breathing before she looked out the window that was next to her. Forest was the only thing that surrounded them now that they were driving on the bumpy road that would take them to the main camp area. Kids were pressed against their windows to see everything around them while the older ones continued to chat with their friends.

"What about you?" She asked once she was able to pull her attention away from the trees and other plants.

Narancia laughed as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I don't get to go a lot since I'm not very good with school but Fugo helps me when I do end up going." He answered before looking at her expectantly for her story.

(Y/n) hugged her back to her chest and sighed, "It's my first time going to a summer camp. My mother finally caught wind of the whole 'Camp Enigma' shit and managed to convince my father into sending me." To say the least, she was what you'd call a 'daddy's girl'.

She had her father on her side most of the time when her mom would try and force her to do something. The man believed that (Y/n) was responsible enough to do her own thing and choose what she wanted to do but this time, he thought it was good to send her to a summer camp that had so many people complimenting it.

"I was forced to go at first," Narancia remarked making her turn her gaze to the black haired boy. He opened a small pocket that was on his bag and pulled out a piece of folded up paper, "But then I met my friends and now I go whenever I can."

It was actually a picture that had Narancia and five other people in it, three sitting on a wooden bench while two others were standing behind it and Narancia sat on the ground between the three on the bench.

The boy on the far left of the wooden bench was wearing an orange and white hat that seemed out of place in the hot summer weather, a pair of tiger-striped pants and a blue and white cropped t-shirt that looked forced on him by the small glare directed at the black haired male behind him.

He nonetheless had a smile on his face as he had an arm wrapped around the silver haired boy beside him.

Narancia seen her mentally questioning the clothing choice and he giggled to himself, "We had to force Mista out of his sweater because it stunk so bad. You should've seen how mad he was when Bruno said he had to wear a different shirt!" (Y/n) disregarded the odd choice of clothes that Narancia's friend insisted on wearing and continued to look at the photo.