Chapter 3

Killian's POV

Milah and I had a huge night out on the town. Do I remember it? No. Did I give Milah a morning after pill so she wouldnt get pregnant? Yes I did do that.

"Killian hey last night was amazing." Milah says kissing my neck.

"Yeah last night was amazing. Now my angel let me finish breakfast and we will plan the night on the town." I say.

She left me alone as I finished the breakfast. Then started planning another night out on the town. All was well until I got a text from my friend.

Killian, I know I was a bother to you the other day trying to tell you what to do. Now that was no right though I texted for another reason. You see our 10 year high school reunion is coming up and I hope you will come. Just please dont bring Milah or all that other stuff. It would be nice see you I hope to see you soon.

"Who was that?" Milah asks.

"Just a friend asking me to come to the high school reunion at my school. So what do you think you want to come with me?" I ask.

"No gross, but if you want to go thats fine with me. Hey maybe you can get us some other stuff." She says.

"Who knows maybe I will you'll just have to wait and see." I say.

I grabbed out my phone and looked at the Email I got from the reunion committee thing. They had sent photos to remind us of the old days. One phone that was there was of me and Emma. The girl I havent seen or thought about in a good way since it all fell apart. Things didnt end well at all for us, but I dont know what to do. Emma might be there and I really dont want to see her again. Though it might be nice to know why she did what she did.