Chapter 13

Killian's POV

Emma was wrapped in my arms still asleep and I just liked at her and smiled. I know she and I both were in relationships, but last night was amazing. I just looked at this beautiful Swan sleeping and I couldnt help, but remember all the feelings I had for her.

"Morning." Emma says waking up.

"Yes good morning love." I say kissing her head.

"Last might was... Wow." She says.

She got out of my arms and looked at her phone. She then moved away from me and got out of the bed. She got dressed and when I grabbed her arm and looked at her.

"Swan the storm may be over, but dont go. You dont even know if the roads are unblocked yet. Please dont go love." I say to her.

"Killian Im sorry, but last night was a one time thing." She says.

"Emma that was the same thing when we kissed for the first time." I say.

"I know... But... We both are in relationships we cheated." She says.

She was right so I let go of her arm and sat up on the bed. She just looked at me and kissed me before walking out. I got dressed and went back to Belle's. I took a drink of rum when there was a knock at the door.

"Hang on." I say.

I opened it and there was Emma and she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back, pulled her in, and closed the door.

"The roads are blocked and you were right I always say one time thing and I never mean it. Well I never mean it with you." She says.

"I know Im irresistible." I say.

"Oh shut up and make love to me again." She says.

"As you wish." I say.

I lifted her up and took her to my room and placed her on the bed. Then about 45 minutes later we just laid in the bed.

"I cant believe we are doing this again. I know we have others, but I've missed you. What are we going to do now?" She asked.

"Well I told you Im already leaving Milah. Leave that asshole Neal and come back to me my love. We can start over." I say.

"Thats easier said then done, but what cant we just do this until the roads clear and figure out whats next once we get there?" She questions.

"I guess that works." I say.

Sure what she wants kills me, but if it will make her happy then I have to respect that. I just hope I can be with my Swan again, but will see what happens next.