Chapter 4

Emma's POV

Neal was still telling me that I shouldnt go to my high school reunion. In a way I want to go and see my friends, but thinking that Killian was going to be there as well. I cant go near Killian after what he did to me. It was his fault we broke up.

"Emma.. I was thinking about your high school reunion. I think you should go. Find out what old friends are now rich that way you can use your body to get us stuff we need." Neal says.

"Oh well... If you think thats the best idea then yes I will go. So would you like to come with me?" I ask.

"Of course not. If I go with you people will know we are together. Then how would you do this kind of stuff if they know your with someone." He says.

"Your right. I guess I'll get things ready for to go." I say.

"Good girl. Now pack whatever makes you look the best. We need more to make things better for us." He says.

"Of course. I'll go pack." I say.

I went to pack when I noticed that I got another text from my friend.

Emma, Hey I just wanted to say I want to see you again. So please come just dont bring Neal into this. I dont think he should be around those who are from your past. He could ruin old friendships you have. I just hope you come and if you do I promise everything with Neal will be our secret.

My friend was right that I should leave Neal here. I cant risk him running into Killian. If they met my past will be reviled and so would the stuff Neal and I do now. I know I hate Killian for ruining us, but I couldnt risk him finding out what I do now. I may hate him, but I cant risk him looking at me in disappointment.