Chapter 2

Emma's POV

I worked on Neal's boss and did what I had to do to make sure Neal got that raise as he needed. In the morning I woke up and took a morning after pill to insure that I wouldnt get pregnant. After I showered I heard my phone going off and I took it from Neal's drawer. I wasnt surprised to see another text from my friend.

Emma, I know this is your life and I dont like what your doing, but Im texting you to day wanting to remind you that its the time of our High School reunion. Just one thing I dont think Neal should be there with you. Anyway I hope to see you there.

"Emma did you take your phone from me?" Neal asks.

"I had to. Im sorry." I say.

"Yeah whatever. You got me what I wanted so you can have your phone back." He says.

"Thanks. My friend is just reminding me about my ten year high school reunion. I kinda want to go and see my old friends. Would you like to come with me?" I ask.

"No. I dont want to go and I dont want you to go. I need you close by incase there is something I need you and your body to do." He says.

"But I... I want to go. I havent seen these people in ten years." I say.

"I dont care what you want. You need to do what I want." He says.

"Of course." I say.

I and walked out of the apartment and headed to the local bar. I took a few drinks and all I could think about was how Neal was all about himself. I mean I would leave him, but I would have nowhere to go and no money so I have to stay. Neal may be a jerk, but he has took care of me since we met. So if he says I cant go just incase he needs me then I have to say. This is just what I have to do even if I dont like it all that much.