Chapter 14

Emma's POV

I know being with Killian is wrong right now, but I cant help but want to be with him. He was like the one person I would be more then happy to cheat with even though its wrong it just feels so right. Though the roads are almost close to being open which means we will separate from one another. Though Killian believes we can leave the two we are with, but Im not sure if Neal will let me go.

"Love are you okay?" Killian asks.

"Yeah.. Im fine." I say.

"Thats a lie. Talk to me." He says.

"Well Im just scared about will happen next." I say.

"Well love you dont need to be. Whatever happens, happens okay. I wont be mad if you dont want to come back. I wont be angry if you choose to stay with someone who treats you like a sex toy. I just want you happy thats all I've ever wanted for you." He says pulling me on to his lap.

"I dont know how I ever let you go, but Neal isnt one to let what his go. What is he wont let me leave him? What if he traps me? What will happen then?" I ask.

"Then I will do whatever it takes to help you. Then again you would have to tell me if you choose to stay or being forced. If you are being forced I will give everything to get you back my love. You can always count me to save you so dont worry love things will work out in time. Trust me." He says.

"Well if I do get trapped you will be the first to know. You just cant die cause then I would have nothing." I say.

"I promise you I wont ever leave you unless you truly want me to leave you." He says.

I just laid in his arms listening to his heartbeat cause it was the most peaceful sound ever. I really do hope I can come back and be with him without any trouble. I just really hope we both can try again, but if I know anything about Neal and what Killian told me about Milah they wont go down without a fight. So if Killian and I are meant to be then we will just have to fight for each other something we should of done all those years ago.