Chapter 15

Killian's POV

The roads was now open and we could leave if we want to. Leaving is going to be hard because I dont know what will happen next. Its hard because from what Emma told me about Neal I dont think its best for her to go to him. I dont want her to get hurt or to be hurt. My love for Emma was still so strong that I want to keep her close and keep her with me where I know she wont be hurt.

"Hey Killian." Emma says with luggage.

"Oh your leaving?" I question.

"Its just gonna be easier to leave right now before we spend more time together. I cant stay with you without ending things with Neal. Im sorry." She says.

"Its okay love. I understand, but I dont want you to go. From what you told me Im not sure Neal is gonna let you go and that worries me love." I say.

"Hey look at me. I'll text you or call if I need your help. I will be okay. For now just head back and end things with Milah. We can work this out. Okay so just focus on the little things and we will be together again. Okay." She says placing her hand on my cheek.

"Your right my dear. I just dont want to lose you again. Your the one weakness I have my love." I say.

"I know I dont want to lose you either Killian, but we have to let go in order to be together again." She says.

I placed my head on hers and she placed her lips to mine. It was loving and sweet. She then pulled away and headed out the door and I just had to follow her. When I followed her I saw some guy run over to her and hug her. Then Milah ran over to me and hugged me and when she kissed me I felt nothing.

"Im so glad your safe. Lets go home." Milah says.

My eyes were on Emma and that guy literally pulling her away. Emma looked back at me one last time and then she was gone. My heart was shattered and I felt like my whole world was gone. I hope I can be with my Swan again. Its just a matter or time.

A/N: Well guys today is the last episode of Once Upon A Time ever and Im very upset about it. I will miss this show with all my heart just like Im sure all of you will as well. Though I will be continuing my stories and creating more so it never really goes away. Oncers forever.