Chapter 40

Emma's POV

Most people go on a long fun honeymoon, but Killian and I decided not to. What fun would a honeymoon be when you worried about your baby and are having morning sickness from your pregnancy. So Killian and I just wanted to be with our son and prepare for our new little baby. Since we didnt want to learn what Liam would be and this time we want to learn the gender of our baby. It has been a wild and crazy journey for Killian and I, but we finally ended up just were we wanted to be. We learned from our past mistakes and now we know we cant be without the other or our lives would be nothing.

"Hey Emma, are you ready for tomorrow?" Killian asks.

"You mean am I ready to learn the gender of our baby? Then yes Im ready and I think this time will be even better." I say.

"I agree this time Im not scared cause I have you and you make me stronger then I ever thought possible." He says.

"Aww arent you sweet." I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"You know my love everything changed when once we went our separate ways, but then we found our way back and I could be happier for us." He says.

"Yeah me too. Im pregnant, have the most amazing little boy, and I married the best man in the world." I say to him.

"Well I am amazing, but your 10 times more wonderful then I am. That is something I never say to anyone. Though you defiantly are the most amazing person ever." He says.

I placed my forehead to his as he just held me close to him. When Killian and I met in High School I fell in love with him right away. Then we broke apart and out lives fell apart. Then we were reunited and nothing could have been more perfect.

"You know Killian I just realized something." I say.

"And whats that my love?" He questions.

"I realized that I will never have to wonder When You Loved Me ever again. Cause you never stopped loving me just as I never stopped loving you." I say.

He placed his lips on mine and smiled into this kiss and everything was just wonderful. I love him and he loves me and I know that no matter what happens next things will be always be fine as long as I have Killian.

A/N: Okay guys thats the end of When You Loved Me. I really hope you all enjoyed it, but sadly its come to an end. Though dont worry cause if you like my stories I have two brand new ones out.

1) She's A Girl

2) Detective Rogers

So read the descriptions and give the chapters a read. It would mean so much. Thanks again for reading When You Loved Me.