Chapter 36

Emma's POV

Killian wasnt happy that I met up with Neal and even though he says its fine. I could tell he was upset about it and was hiding his true feelings from me. I know its because he doesnt want to hurt my feelings again. I saw him in the nursery rocking Liam to sleep. I walked into the room and when he saw me I saw a fake smile on his face.

"Hey once he is down can you please come to the room." I say.

"Sure Love, but whats this about?" Killian asks me.

"I'll tell you in the room." I say.

I went to the bed room and sat on the bed waiting for him. I know I was upset the other day, but I want him to be honest with me.

"Okay love whats up?" Killian asks walking in.

"We need to talk about the other day. When we talked about Neal. I can see your still upset with me about it and you dont want to hurt my feelings. Please dont hide things from me. We have been through this before. Now talk to me." I say.

"Look I want you to know that I trust you. It bothered me that you didnt tell me the truth. Though you know what I dont want to live in the past anymore. Im sorry Im acting so weird I just dont want to bring it up and I knew you would want us to talk about it. Look Im sorry and I love you Emma." He says.

"Well Im sorry I didnt tell you the truth Killian. You know what your right its time to leave the past in the past. I think now its time to really plan our wedding. What do you think?" I ask him.

"Yeah I think that is the best way to make us see our future then seeing the past." He says.

I knew he was right we need to start heading to our future instead of reverting to the past pain. Doing this will be the best for us and our family and thats just how we want it to be.