Chapter 38

Emma's POV

Killian and I were getting married today and I was very very nervous about the wedding. Regina, Belle, and Snow were helping me get ready. Regina was doing my makeup, Belle was doing my hair, and Snow was playing with Liam.

"You know Emma this is gonna be a beautiful wedding." Belle says.

"Thanks Belle. I just hope I can make it through without throwing up." I say.

"Well your just nervous and besides you wont throw up." Snow says.

"Even if you do aim for David. Though I do see why your nervous you planned this wedding in just two months." Regina says.

"Regina does have a point about the wedding not about throwing up on David. You got engaged when Liam was 4 months old. He is now 6months old are you sure you made every detail?" Belle asks.

"Guys leave Emma alone. David and I planned our wedding in a week. Now Emma its time to get dressed." Snow says.

I walked into the dressing room and got dressed. Something was wrong with my dress.

"Umm guys... Somethings wrong." I say.

I walked out and looked at myself in the mirror as Belle tried to zip me up. Though it wasnt going up.

"Emma didnt you get this altered?" Belle asks.

"I didnt need to it was a perfect fit when I tried it on. That was just two months ago." I say.

"Em are you sure it fit perfectly?" Regina asks.

"Yes it did I was there. Even the sales woman thought it was spooky on how perfect it fit." Snow says.

I looked in the mirror again and noticed Liam playing on Snow's lap. Then my mind went to two months ago and I think I know what I might be.

"Ummm.... Guys I... I... I think Im might be pregnant. Again." I say.

"Oh my. Okay... I'll go get you a test. Regina you know about clothes try something." Belle says.

"Thanks. Belle... Oh and dont let Killian or the guys see. I dont want Killian know unless its true." I say.

Regina helped me get my dress up and Belle came back with a pregnancy test. I decided not to take the test until after the wedding.

"Well my love we are officially husband and wife. How does it feel?" Killian asks as we danced.

"It feels amazing to be married to you. You know what... I have to do something." I say letting go of him.

I headed to the bathroom and the girls followed me and I took the test and found out the truth. After I got back to the wedding I went over to Killian and just held on to him. Yes I am pregnant and I will just tell Killian later. Right now I just want to hold on to my husband because this is were I want to be right now. Just me and my handsome husband.