Chapter 30

Emma's POV

Now that I knew it wasnt one of our horrible exes I could finally sleep better. David was still making sure that Neal and Milah were far away and according to him they wernt anywhere near by. Neal has finally got caught for what he was making me do and is facing several years in jail. As for Killian's ex hoe she has seemed to have disappeared and that made Killian nervous. Though I wasnt nervous anymore. I had Killian and a sweet little baby what else could a woman want.

"Hey love. You okay?" Killian asks.

"Yeah Im fine." I say.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah Im sure. Are you okay? Your the one who is looking out the window every 5 minutes. You even do that with our son in your arms." I say.

"Well forgive me love, but if Milah comes here she could hurt you. I cant let that happen." He says.

"Killian, you heard David he will keep an eye out for us so you dont have to worry about it. Now stop staring out the window and go change his diaper." I say handed him Liam.

He walked upstairs and as he was out of sight Regina just barged right into the house. She seemed alittle upset and angry.

"Did you know Robin has been talking to a therapist about why he is sleep walking and why he was breaking into your house. Though we I ask he says its not my business." Regina says.

"Well first off he will tell you when he is ready and secondly dont you knock. Killian and I could have been... Well you know." I say.

"Oh please your parents and Killian is paranoid again. I highly doubt you two are being intimate." She says.

"Okay look Robin just needs time before he can explain to you why he is doing that. Believe me he'll come around. Killian did when things were bothering him. Men just have a hard time telling the woman they love." I say.

"My Swan is right. Besides I know Robin's problem and Im sure he'll tell you later. Its not that bad." Killian says.

He handed me Liam and kissed my head. Regina was just annoyed and left. Being with Killian I never knew anything else could matter other then our love and our child. A part of me wants Killian to just ask me to be his forever, but he hasnt yet. I just hope he wants to one day or will we just be friends with a baby. Things are the things on my mind and I just want to know what our future hold for us and our family.