Chapter 6

Emma's POV

That was so weird between Killian and I. It was the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I was walking around remembering my past when I ran into Belle.

"Yay you came. Im so happy to see you and Emma about my messages I was just looking out for you." Belle says.

"I know Belle and its sweet. So... I saw Killian like 30mins ago and it was reallt weird. I thought for sure he would have started in about what happened." I say.

"He promised me he wouldnt fight with you and I ask you to do the same. Sure you two ended on bad terms and no one knows why, but I dont want you two to fight. I think its best that this is the time remember the good past." She says.

"Yeah I will try not to start anything. Though what happened might spark up if Killian learns what I've been doing. So like I said this stays between us right?" I ask.

"Yes thats right." She says.

As the day turned to night it was time to go and see everyone from the past. My guess is everyone will most likely ask why Killian and I broke up in the first place. As I walked in I noticed that everyone was staring at me.

"Emma! You who! Emma!" Regina yells almost falling over when she gets to me.

"Oh dear god. 10 years later and you still drink like a fish and tumble over." I say catching her.

"Im not that drunk. Its just more fun when Robin thinks I am." She says.

"Somethings never change." I say.

"Anyway look who just walked in. Its the Jones." She says.

She walked away from me and went over to Killian pretending to be drunk and fell into his arms.

"Ugh again.... Oh hey Emma." Robin says going over to Regina.

After Robin pries Regina off Killian I just walked around trying to find other old friends. As I walked ran into Killian and everyone was staring at us.

"Ohhhh... Looks like Jones and Swan found each other again." Regina says.

Killian and I didnt do anything except just stare at each other. Now that people are looking and we are just standing here I had a feeling that things were about to get alot more awkward.