Chapter 33

Killian's POV

My Emma said she would marry me and everything seemed to just fall into place. Then after things fell into place I started getting a bad feeling. It had nothing to do with Emma or our son or marriage. It had to do with the fact that I thought I saw Milah.

"No that cant be." I say.

I looked back over at the woman and sure enough it was her. I had to find out what she wanted and why she was here.

"Well look what we have here." Milah says.

"You need to leave." I say.

"Killian Im not leaving without you. That bitch stole you away from me. She deserves to die and then everything will be okay." She says touching my arm.

"No Milah. I love Emma. We have a child together and going to be married. You cant take her from me." I say.

Why did I just tell her all that? Huhh Im worse then Snow.

"So you got her pregnant and want to marry her. Well this cant do." She says.

"Milah no. I shouldnt have let all that slip. Leave us alone. Emma is my everything and our son needs her in his life." I say.

Before she could say anything else David walked over to us. Slowly and with his gun out.

"Oh come on cant a woman visit her ex and wish him luck?" Milah questions.

"Well if they are on great terms and good friends sure. Though we one hunts for her exes new love and drugged him in a basement. I dont really think a good luck thing will be said." David says.

"So you told the cop about what I did? Why would be so stupid? Cops arent friends." Milah says.

"Well then its a good thing he's a sheriff." I say.

David right then and there arrested her for attempt of murder and or kidnapping. We will deal with her later, but I have to head home and see my Swan.

"Oh Snow just called. Are you okay?" Emma asks me.

"Yeah it was alittle weird cause I wasnt expecting to see her, but David got her and we have no problems." I say.

"Yeah I guess thats a way to look at it, but we are safe from her right?" She asks.

"Of course my love. I dont want to worry about her anymore. I have you and Liam and thats all I need. I love you Emma." I say.

"I love you too Killian." She says.

I placed my lips to hers finally at peace that things will get better, but when Liam started cry we pulled apart. We looked over at him and Emma picked him up and handed him to me. This was all I could ever want and now I know we dont have to worry about anyone else. We just need each other and our son and we will all be fine.